Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cheers. Here's to you. You sick fucks.

Because I have shit to say and also in accordance of the fuck it adjustment: "Fuck it."

So, even though, I am yeah probably going to think its stupid later to put this up:



"Fuck it." Because, I have an opinion that I want to say and I want them to hear. Because, they fucked up. I am telling you now. They fucked up. And one way or another, from some way or someone, they are going to pay.

I still don't know why I am alive? But that doesn't mean I am just gunna lay down and die. No, because fuck them. So fuck that shit.

Also, I am sorry to Charlie for saying your name, so there's that. Guess i'll be careful to stick to the aliases from now on, because no more death.

No more.

2 comments:

  1. They've never heard the phrase "dont mess with someone who has nothing to lose". Well, now Chris and Alex have nothing to lose. And if justice exists in this crooked world, they're gonna show every single member of that fucking order how much they have to lose.

    ReplyDelete